IT Assets and Software Funding
Get future proofed for less
Want an inside tip? When it comes to IT and Software funding, a lot of lenders only want to lease. They won’t entertain the idea of an ownership facility like Hire Purchase, for example. Which isn’t always to your best interest.
With Causon Business Finance, however, we give you a choice in how you fund your assets. Which all starts with a conversation.
Ownership through Hire Purchase has many advantages. For one, your business may receive corporation tax savings. So, you can set the interest off against taxable profits. Then claim capital allowances.
In fact, we help a lot of businesses collect tax allowances from day one.
Additionally, on-balance sheet funding means you can maximise your asset base. As well as owning the asset at the end of the agreement.
Our experience and industry knowledge in this regard is essential. We know what the tax and circumstances are in the IT asset market. And this helps us find out who will let you have ownership. Quickly, too, because when it comes to IT and software, we don’t want you to be hanging around.
Goods we can help you finance:
- New and nearly new computers
- EPOS equipment
- Software and non-tangible costs (training / implementation) can also be funded subject to underwrite
The type of purchasing facilities we offer:
- Hire purchase
- Finance Lease
- Technology Lease
We provide equipment funding which come with:
- Improved tax efficiency for businesses
- Improved cash flow
- Low deposits / initial outlay
- VAT funding
- Fixed or variable interest rates
- Flexible early terminations with nil extra cost
- Capital allowances retained or offset rentals against taxable profits
- Retained ownership or off-balance sheet